What we are looking for?
SSH are looking for talented Document Controller to join our team in KSA.
The Document Controller must demonstrate a minimum of 8 yrs. experience working with consultants.
Our portfolio of live projects includes cultural, healthcare, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East.
SSH is one of the leading master planning, infrastructure, building design, construction supervision and project management firms in the Middle East, with a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio of landmark projects throughout the region.
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
- Establish and organise and maintain the filling system as described in the manual and as per SSH company standards for handling all correspondence (incoming and outgoing).
- To support the office management team in day to day duties throughout the project lifecycle from inception to completion
- Maintaining a record of controlled documents on distribution.
- Maintenance of computerised databases.
- Recording of incoming / outgoing correspondence and design documentation.
- Use of databases to find design drawings.
- Produce requests for design drawings and monitor receipt of drawings.
- Control of drawings: checking in, quality check, transfers and return to client and or relevant SSH office/teams
- Production of Issue sets of design.
- Create and maintain Project Document Control Files.
- Creation and management of trackers / registers for design deliverab
What do I need to apply?
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in a multi-disciplinary practice with proven experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified above.
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Must be able to communicate confidently in both written and spoken English;
- High level of computer literacy, especially in Windows, Word, Outlook and Excel;
- Experience with ISO9000 quality requirements will be an advantage
- Minimum requirement would be Diploma in relevant field.
- Degree qualified: Bachelor Degree or equivalent in a related field is highly desirable
SSH specialises in the delivery of world class construction projects in the MENA region. We are a rapidly expanding multidisciplinary firm with over 50 years' expertise in architecture, engineering, infrastructure and construction supervision.
SSH are respected project leaders, trusted international partners and reputable employers. We aim to be the consultant, strategic partner and employer of choice for the MENA region. Our continued participation in the region's premier construction projects reflects our world class expertise in specialist markets and our unrivaled local knowledge.